- : Hopscotch and Harmony Pty Ltd
- : 11-Sep-2020
- : Belmont VIC 3216
- You are highly motivated and inspired to make a difference in the lives of others by providing evidence-based therapy.
- You are an effective communicator in-person, over the phone and in writing with the ability to maintain a calm, pleasant and respectful manner with a diverse range of people.
- You have the ability to take initiative and contribute to practice building initiatives in order to elevate your profile and that of the practice.
- You want to be part of a team that are just as dedicated as you to all things child and teen wellbeing.
- You are after a flexible role with a variety of opportunities and career growth.
- You want to work for a dynamic, evolving and creative private practice.
- You want to work for a practice that has been recognised for its business excellence and community service.
- You love to work independently as well as being part of a supportive team.
- Former employers and colleagues describe you as friendly, empathetic, committed and highly organised.
- You are dedicated to providing feedback informed therapy.
- You understand that our clients deserve the highest level of professional service.
- You support the holistic well-being of your clients and view liaising other health professionals and educators involved in their care as an essential part of your role in supporting your client.
- You understand the importance of having systems in place to prepare and maintain all records, reports and documents as required for professional and ethical practice.
We offer competitive remuneration, options of day, evening and weekend consulting times, top-notch admin team behind you, and a great working environment where your skills and initiative are valued.
A Quality Practice
We have been recognised for our excellence in paediatric allied health on multiple occasions and take pride in the detail in our processes and procedures that support the clinicians working at H&H . We endeavour to make expectations clear, and administrative support is in abundance and you can spend more time doing what you love - seeing clients - rather than trying to figure out all of the admin and marketing.
Team & Culture
We are a friendly, caring and hard-working team. Open communication and support are strong values in our practice. We have each other's back and help each other out when needed. No office politics here! Having a hard day? Something not OK? We are here to help!
Monthly mentoring sessions, quarterly team PDs and fortnightly group reflective practice sessions are provided. Leadership positions may be available for the right person.
No Similar Jobs Found.