- : St John of God Health Care
- : 14-Sep-2020
- : Perth WA 6000
St John of God Midland Public Hospital is a hospital operated under a public-private partnership between the State Government and St John of God Health Care. Providing free medical and surgical care for patients in the east metropolitan and Wheat belt regions, we provide a comprehensive range of services.
Opportunities are available for registered Occupational Therapists with demonstrated acute hospital experience having worked in general medical/orthopaedic/rehabilitation areas, to commence within the Occupational Therapy Department. Working alongside the multidisciplinary team these positions will provide clinical occupational therapy services to clients and patients of the hospital.
In order to be considered for these positions it is essential to hold a tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy and registration with AHPRA along with demonstrated clinical experience within an acute healthcare hospital setting working in general medical, orthopaedic and/or rehabilitation areas.
These positions may be offered on a casual or part time basis including weekend work opportunities.
The successful candidates will also have:
- A willingness and capacity to embrace the Mission and Values of St John of God Health Care.
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy and registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA).
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills in assessment, treatment and evaluation within Occupational Therapy practice.
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills (including ability to communicate using technology).
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and within a multi-disciplinary team.
- Current C Class Drivers Licence.
- Salary Packaging & Corporate Discounts
- Parking Available
- Professional Development
No Similar Jobs Found.