- : OT4You PTY LTD
- : 24-Sep-2020
- : Bowen QLD 4805
OT4You is looking for two passionate OTs to join our thriving team in various locations. Immediate start is available. Salary: $70,000 - $95,000/year + super + professional development budget + relocation allowance + supportive team + onsite administration support + realistic billable hours targets + regular supervision.
OT4You is an NDIS registered private paediatric occupational therapy practice currently servicing various communities in Queensland. We have a dynamic, energetic and supportive team that is passionate about providing meaningful occupational therapy services to the children and families in our communities.
We are seeking passionate occupational therapists to join our team on a full time basis in our established Bowen (Whitsundays), and Moranbah clinics. You will be providing occupational therapy services to support a caseload of clients from 0-18years of age, with a focus on early intervention, Autism, developmental delays, DCD, learning difficulties, ADHD, emotional regulation and much more.
Job benefits and perks at OT4You:
* Job satisfaction – you will get the opportunity to facilitate change in the lives of the children/families you work with.
* Full time employment opportunity; however, OT4YOU supports work/life balance so flexible and part-time options can be negotiated for the right applicant. (OT4You also supports occupational therapy mother’s returning to work).
* Supported by an enthusiastic, supportive and skilled team.
* Gradually supportive caseload program with realistic billable hours targets
* Regular supervision and mentoring.
* Very supportive professional development package.
* One-two year fixed term contract with the opportunity to permanent employment at the end of the term.
* Clinic facilities equipped with a wide range of therapy tools, equipment and assessments.
* Relocation allowances and rent assistance can be negotiated.
* Onsite as well external administration and therapy assistant support.
* Personal leave and annual leave included
Job tasks and responsibilities:
– Paediatric Occupational Therapist (OT) to provide Occupational Therapy intervention that is individually tailored to each child and their family using evidence based practice.
* Provide high-quality Occupational Therapy services to OT4You clients (both NDIS and private).
- Effectively manage and provide OT intervention for children with a variety of needs and their associated stakeholders e.g. family, school staff and other agencies involved.
- Assessment, interpretation of data, report writing, documentation, periodic re-evaluation, and collaborative consultation with parents and school staff.
- Be creative and develop meaningful connections with all involved in OT4You services.
Skills and experience Required – Paediatric Occupational Therapist (OT)
* A degree in Occupational Therapy.
* Current registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulatory Agency as an Occupational Therapist. (New Graduates may apply before registration is completed)
* Hold a current driver's license.
* Hold, or ability to acquire before commencement, Professional Indemnity and Malpractice Insurance.
* Ability to work independently, manage own time to achieve deadlines and work as an effective team member.
* Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with parents, professionals, other stakeholders and team members, both verbally and in writing.
* Ability to identify own learning needs, strengths and limitations and seek out appropriate tools and resources to improve own skills and competencies as required.
Desirable Selection Criteria:
* New Graduate applicants are welcome, however 12+ months experience as an Occupational Therapist working with children, young people and/or families is desirable.
No Similar Jobs Found.