- : Mercy Health
- : 09-Oct-2020
- : Footscray VIC 3011
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Join the Occupational Therapy (OT) team Mercy Care Centre, Young NSW, providing OT services to a broad range of clients including acute, sub-acute inpatients and community (paediatric to adult) clients. Fantastic opportunity to take an adventure to the beautiful town of Young and build your clinical skills.
- Full Time Permanent position - new graduates welcome to apply. Open to discussing start dates depending AHPRA registration
- Subsidised hospital staff accommodation available.
- Role is rotational – opportunity available to develop skills across inpatients, rehabilitation, community, hands and paediatric caseloads in the lovely and welcoming rural town of Young, NSW.
- Mercy Care delivers NSW Heath funded health service and provides essential, evidence based, effective and quality health care to the Hilltops district in NSW.
- Work as part of a vibrant OT and large vibrant Allied Health Team.
- Supportive environment with regular senior supervision and professional development.
- Degree in Occupational Therapy and current registration with AHPRA required
- Current NSW Drivers Licence
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Enthusiastic, flexible, positive team member who is focused on best practice and quality care
Mercy Care Centre Young is a 26-bed subacute health service facility providing a range of outpatient, community health and aged care services for the people of Young and surrounding region. It specialises in geriatric evaluation and management; rehabilitation and palliative care.
Mercy Health is a Catholic organisation grounded in a 2,000-year tradition of caring for others. Founded by the Sisters of Mercy, Mercy Health is made up of more than 9,500 people who provide acute and subacute hospital care, aged care, mental health programs, maternity and specialist women's health services, early parenting services, home care services and health worker training and development.
Mercy Health is proud to be recognised as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the WGEA.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Mercy Health recognises that many people want to work somewhere that is more than ‘just a job.’ At Mercy Health, we pride ourselves on our values-based culture, and offer a generous range of benefits to support you to maintain a healthy work/life balance. These include:
- Salary packaging benefits
- Opportunity to purchase additional leave
- Health and Wellbeing programs
- Career progression and development opportunities
- A range of discounts available across a diverse portfolio of financial, healthcare, travel and other services
We focus on caring for our staff members and those important to them. We support all staff to be their authentic selves at work through Whole Self Mercy Health - our network group for LGBTIQ staff and allies.
At Mercy Health we pride ourselves on embracing diversity and foster an inclusive culture where individual differences are respected and celebrated. We encourage applications from people of all ages, abilities and cultural backgrounds including Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Peoples.
Mercy Health is committed to the safety of all children across our services. We recognise the importance of listening to the voice of children and have a zero tolerance of any form of child abuse.
To be the successful candidate you must meet the position requirements as well as provide a current Police Record Check and Working with Children Check. Mercy Health may conduct additional background checks subject to current legislation.
No Similar Jobs Found.