- : Glasswing Therapy
- : 13-Oct-2020
- : All Gold Coast QLD
About the role
You will be responsible for managing a varied clinical caseload. This includes providing treatment, guidance and education to individuals and their carers. You will be part of a supportive and passionate team with a mentor program and career progression opportunities that are second to none. You will have support from an experienced OT mentor and the flexibility and autonomy to manage your workload and time. You must be willing to travel into the community, as required, to deliver services to your participants.
You will be responsible for the following (including but not limited to):
- A caseload of clients ranging in age from birth to adulthood
- Completing clinic, home and community visits
- Completing assessments and applying interventions relating to goals
- Play skills and interactions
- Daily living capabilities – mealtimes, dressing, self-care
- Fine motor skill development
- Sensory processing disorders
- Assistive technology assessment and prescription
- Assistive equipment assessment and prescription
- Working with clients who access NDIS funding – development of service agreements, reporting and AT applications
- Case and team discussions with other treating Therapists if applicable
- Liaising with the family, educational team, health/medical team
- Developing and implementing holiday programs based on current client population and needs
- Use of Coreplus and Hubspot for caseload management
- Writing reports and keeping documented records of therapeutic goals
- 4th Year OT Student ready to start as an Allied Health Assistant or qualified OT ready to start
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy (minimum)
- Current AHPRA registration
- Genuine interest working in the community disability sector
- Knowledge of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
- Experience with applying evidence-based assessments and interventions
- Exceptional teamwork skills and ability to work alongside other therapists in a multidisciplinary manner
- Ability to work autonomously
- WWCC and Blue Card
- CPR and First Aid
- Current drivers license and own transport
- A fun, and friendly attitude
You must have good organisation, problem solving and decision making skills, have excellent oral and written communication skills, and demonstrate a high level of proficiency in assessment and management across a range of areas.
You will have a high level of energy, knowledge and a genuine commitment to achieving positive outcomes for children, adults & families to enable them to lead an inclusive and meaningful life in their community. You will have the ability to work independently and hold value in working collaboratively with mutual trust and respect, and a desire to build upon the services currently being offered and developed.
We have flexible working options available for Part time, Full Time and Subcontract.
Salary is based above the Health Professional and Support Services Award 2010.
Why Should You Apply?
- $1000 Bonus paid to the successful applicant
- We have an administration team to manage all your appointments for you
- Mentor program with 1:1 supervision
- Professional development programs
- Fantastic career development opportunities
- Above award wages
- Generous KPI reward program
- Flexible work environment
No Similar Jobs Found.