- : Encara
- : 20-Oct-2020
- : Sunshine Coast QLD
Encara (encompassing care) specialise in the provision of physiotherapy and allied health services to the residential and community aged care sectors. Since 2004 Encara have specialised in providing allied health services to some of Australia's most vulnerable people. We are dedicated to optimising the quality of life of the people in our care.
Encara is owned and operated by allied health professionals and as such clinical excellence is at the front and centre of all that we do. Our Head Office is in Brisbane but we are located far and wide throughout Queensland, NSW, Victoria, ACT, Tasmania, South Australia and Western Australia.
As essential service providers, Encara staff have continued access to our work across the country. We are still recruiting, growing and providing much needed Allied Health services to the Aged Care sector.
The Encara family is growing and we have a position available for a Occupational Therapist at the Sunshine Coast, QLD.
We can provide very flexible work arrangements tell us what works for you and we can do it! Full Time, Part Time, Casual or Contract arrangments.
The successful candidate will be someone who enjoys working with the elderly, and who can manage a varied caseload including:
- Pain management,
- Orthopaedic rehabilitation,
- Neurological rehabilitation
- Cardio respiratory patients
We are always looking for Occupational Therapists who want to make a real difference in the quality of life of aged care residents.
- Your holistic approach and skills in pain management and falls prevention will be highly valued.
- As well as having excellent clinical skills, you must have a flexible and client-focused approach to your work.
- Excellent communication skills, an ability to build rapport and maintain strong relationships is highly desirable.
- Experience with the training and assessment of manual handling techniques is an advantage but not essential
Benefits of Working at Encara:
- For all our roles we can offer flexible work arrangements, tell us what works for you and we can do it!
- Encara’s extensive management structure ensure all staff are well supported, receive regular feedback and have all the knowledge they need to do a great job!
- New employees receive a thorough induction and training via Encara’s Learning Management system. You will be equipped with the industry specific knowledge required to succeed in your role.
- Our Education Co-ordinator organises Encara’s education initiatives, ensuring easy access to professional development opportunities.
- Find a career, not just a job! Stand-out performers have the opportunity for career advancement with Encara by progressing into team leader and management roles.
- As a national company you will have the ability to transfer across different locations should your life take a change in direction! We are always keen to keep great staff on board and so are happy to discuss intra-company transfers.
- Our salaries range from $70 000 to $89 000 plus Superannuation.
All applicants must hold or be eligible to hold registration with AHPRA, and be willing to undergo a police check.
New graduates are welcome to apply and will have access to our new graduate education program!
No Similar Jobs Found.