We understand what you are looking for!!
- Chance to be part of a well-respected, values based organisation
- Work in a professional supportive multi-disciplinary clinical team
- Provide clinic and community therapy using a person centered approach
- Monthly team meetings with our multidisciplinary team
- Regular supervision to address clinical needs and also to support you with managing your own caseload
- Diversity of work; work across the disability and age lifespan (aged 7 â 65+)
- Flexibility to work at a range of our offices to touch base with other members in our team
- Access to a wide range of therapy resources to help reduce session preparation
- Opportunity to upskill on all areas of practice
New Graduate Occupational Therapist opportunities âwe invite you to join our specialist team delivering services primarily to adolescent and adult clients within the disability sector.
Enhance Health Services are a professional and well-established allied health service providing mobile services and clinic locations in Mascot, Kingsgrove and Campbelltown. We are committed to the development of independent skills and enhancing the quality of life for our participants. As a division of Disability Services Australia, we have a 60-year history in the sector and recently joined Scope (Aust) to become the 2nd largest disability provider in Australia.
What will you be doing?
- Provide evidence based assessments and interventions for individuals with developmental and other disabilities
- Exercise appropriate professional judgement to develop working relationships within a multi-disciplinary team
- Demonstrate skills and knowledge in the provision of Occupational Therapy service to participants, support staff and families requiring assessments, assistive technology, environmental modifications, home modifications, appropriate referral and discharge planning.
- Get involved in understanding specialist behaviour interventions and training for identified individuals as part of the Enhance Service delivery.
To be successful in this role you will have:-
- Be a registered occupational therapist with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) or be in the process of finalising registration.
- Current Australian Driver’s Licence and willingness to travel within the Greater Sydney Area
- Ability to work effectively and independently as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Demonstrated high-level written and verbal communication skills
- Have well developed computer literacy
- Excellent time management skills
- Compliance Checks: NDIS Worker Check, WWCC, COVID vaccine or medical exemption
No Similar Jobs Found.