Looking for a change? Seeking autonomy and empowerment? Want control of your calendar?
If making a difference is important to you - then we can provide you with a rewarding role!
An exciting opportunity to join our supportive team and work within an interdisciplinary practice.
Supportive, passionate and friendly colleagues and leaders who value your contribution and share your commitment to achieving work-life balance.
Why This Role?
- A varied and manageable caseload within a progressive allied health service provider
- Deliver innovative interventions to local and remote clients
- Make a real contribution to a motivated and supportive interdisciplinary team
- Enjoy a caring and safe work environment
We are excited to deliver industry-leading interdisciplinary allied health services. We aim to make your work experience supported and enjoyable, and we have a strong culture dedicated to balancing passion for our work with lifestyle and personal commitments.
Why Join Us?
We are as dedicated to supporting our clients as we are to looking after our staff.
- Competitive remuneration
- Phone + Laptop + Tablet + Travel reimbursement/s + Uniform allowance
- Flexibility to suit your work-life balance
- Up to date technology to deliver first-class service in our team of capable and experienced professionals
- A diverse role that allows you to expand and develop your skills
- Weekly professional development with a CPD budget and continuous training available
About The Role
An exciting opportunity exists for a motivated Occupational Therapist to join the team. Working in an interdisciplinary clinic and supported by the Allied Health team, in this role, you will provide:
- Support clients and others to develop and review individual, goal-directed therapy
- Assessment(s) of activities of daily living and the home environment
- Recommendations regarding assistive equipment and home modifications
- Support and education for clients and carers support and education
As our newest team member, you bring high empathy, cultural awareness, a positive attitude, and a great work ethic. You have:
- A tertiary degree in Occupational Therapy
- AHPRA registration
- Excellent communication and time management skills