About All-Dai All Abilities
All-Dai All Abilities is searching for a casual/part-time Occupational Therapist who aligns with All-Dai’s values, beliefs, and able to create enjoyable learning environment that maximises total development for all participants. We are looking for an OT therapist with any range of experience. An extensive amount of support and training will be provided for graduates and those early in the OT career.
All-Dai All Abilities is certified NDIS accredited service provider with a vibrant practice, providing service to schools, children, and adults with all disabilities. We operate as a mobile therapy service through the South East Suburbs of Melbourne.
Why come work with us?
We at All-Dai All Abilities create a fun vibrant workplace that allow all employees to express themselves in the way they feel comfortable. We believe that creating a workplace environment that allows employees to feel comfortable, will allow for a learning environment for all participants to maximise their development rate. We like to create a great work life balance. We want to create an environment that allows work to suit your lifestyle.
About the role:
• Assess participants and identify the initial areas of development and create a plan to reach the participants goals.
• Work with participant(s)/support network to maximise continuous development in comparison to their individual goals.
• Present case information to various stakeholders including credible recommendations/solutions to achieve desired goals.
• Be able to build strong relationships with a range of people from diverse backgrounds.
The successful applicant will have:
• Tertiary Qualifications in Occupational Therapy.
• Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) Member.
• A passion for working with schools, young adults, children and their families.
• An ability to work effectively and autonomously within a range of environments.
• Excellent communication skills both oral and in writing.
• A current Driver’s License and own motor vehicle.
• A current Working with Children Check (Employee).
• A current Police Check
• Competitive remuneration package based on experience.
• Flexible work hours.
• Professional development opportunities.
• A strong mentoring program.
• Potential future leadership opportunities.
• Opportunity to be part of an innovative, growing company.
*Please note that a full driver’s licence and good driving record is essential. References, an NDIS screening check, a COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate, Employment Working with Children Check and Police Check will be required upon position appointment. *
- Occupational Therapist
- Posted By: Momentum Rehab Pty Ltd
- Posted Date: 2022-08-05
- Location:Sydney NSW 2000
- Momentum Rehab is looking for Occupational Therapists to join our growing professional team. We’d...
- Posted By: Bolton Clarke
- Posted Date: 2022-07-28
- Location:Pinjarra Hills QLD 4069
- We have a fantastic part-time opportunity available for a community Physiotherapist passionate about...
- Occupational Therapist - Permanent Part Time
- Posted By: Central Bayside Community Health Services
- Posted Date: 2022-07-23
- Location:Parkdale VIC 3195
- Work with a friendly and supportive team Easy street parking Access to public transport Not for Profit Salary Packaging Flexible working arrangements
- Occupational Therapist (Paediatrics)
- Posted By: Grow With Me Occupational Therapy
- Posted Date: 2022-07-13
- Location:Bairnsdale & Gippsland VIC
- Choose your own hours and earn great money! That’s right… having a career you love, earning good mon...