Occupational Therapist- Melbourne
- : Afford
- : 28-May-2020
- : Melbourne VIC 3000
Afford is an innovative, passionate and genuine not for profit organisation. Our primary focus is supporting people with disabilities to live exceptionally joy filled lives.
About the opportunity
Due to our continued growth, we are expanding our Allied Health Teams and we are require an experienced Occupational Therapist based in the south eastern suburbs or Melbourne . Our therapists enjoy a great balance of independent work and a connected team environment where they can thrive and add value. Some of the key responsibilities include;
- Provide high quality Occupational Therapy assessment and intervention for clients in a community based setting
- Developing and implementing plans that fit individual needs and goals
- Work collaboratively with NDIS participants, families and supporting networks to improve effectiveness and drive positive outcomes
- Ensure cohesive service delivery and follow up, coordinating and communicating as required with internal and external stakeholders
- Work within the NDIS funding framework and meet Affords compliance and quality standards
- Evaluating the requirement for modifications and writing equipment prescriptions
- This role will involve travelling out to clients in varied locations.
Affords vision is to provide innovative, flexible and high quality support for people with disabilities. As an experienced Occupational Therapist you will have a genuine desire to support people with disabilities lead exceptional lives. You will also have;
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification and current AHPRA membership
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a drive to improve the quality of life for our clients
- Demonstrated understanding of the NDIS
- Ability to work autonomously in a complex environment with multiple demands and tight timelines
- Experience with equipment prescriptions
- Must have a valid, full drivers' licence.
Why be part of AFFORD?
- Be part of the best Allied Health team in disabilities
- Company Car or Car Allowance available
- Competitive salary including packaging options;
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- Fully paid training and professional development
- Numerous other benefits
AFFORD is an equal opportunity employer. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Express your Interest - Occupational Therapist
- Posted By: Early Start Australia
- Posted Date: 2020-07-06
- Location:Nedlands WA 6009
- Are you looking for a position where every day is different and where you can make a difference to t...
- Junior Occupational Therapist
- Posted By: Super Rehab Sydney
- Posted Date: 2020-07-04
- Location:Petersham NSW 2049
- We have a position available for an Occupational Therapist to join our team who is passionate about ...
- Occupational Therapist (Open to New Graduate and E...
- Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Posted Date: 2020-07-03
- Location:Hervey Bay & Fraser Coast QLD
- Who we are Sound Solutions Therapy Services is a vibrant private practice, with offices in both F...
- Occupational Therapist - North Lakes
- Posted By: Youthrive
- Posted Date: 2020-07-02
- Location:North Lakes QLD 4509
- About the role We are looking for an experienced Occupational Therapist to join our high-performi...