Occupational Therapists - Aged care - Northern NSW
- : HealthcareLink On-Demand
- : 12-Jun-2020
- : Murwillumbah NSW 2484
Position: Occupational Therapists - Aged care - Northern NSW
Salary: Generous base salary (based on Experience) + Super + 4 weeks Annual Leave
Location: Few locations near Northern Sydney, Few kms to QLD
Excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic Occupational Therapist to join a multi-disciplinary team of 60+ allied health professionals servicing regional NSW and South East QLD in residential aged care, home visits, workplace health and our own clinics and gyms.
- Provide hands on evidence based treatment in residential aged care facilities
- Conducting comprehensive clinical assessments under ACFI
- Provide hands on evidence based treatment in aged care facilities and in clients home
- Running group exercise sessions and falls prevention classes
- Visiting NDIS and Community Aged Care Clients in their own homes
- Implementing and upgrading rehabilitation exercise programs
- Communicating with a greater team of allied health professionals and medical practitioners to coordinate effective courses of treatment
- Establish excellent relationships with your client base, other medical practitioners through the provision of excellent care and customer service.
- Annual professional development program with 4 major learning events per year.
- Great support and opportunity for development and career progression.
- Possess Bachelor’s degree of Occupational Therapy
- Full General AHPRA registration
- Good Communication Skills, Ability to build rapport with our clients and team
- Current National Police Clearance
- Valid Drivers Licence and access to reliable transport
If you are interested in this position please click Apply Now
No Similar Jobs Found.