Occupational Therapist - No KPIs | Flexibility | Mentoring
- : Inspiring Possibilities
- : 11-Mar-2020
- : All Melbourne VIC
Inspiring Possibilities is a dedicated team of Occupational Therapists.
We are currently looking for enthusiastic, experienced and playful occupational therapist to join our growing team.
- We are seeking applicants to work in Melbourne and other regions of Victoria and have been very successful for 7 years
- Varied work environments are available with opportunities to work in homes, schools and kindergartens.
- The successful candidates will provide services in the community with significant potential to expand.
- The roles will include providing therapy primarily to children ranging from ages of 2 to 18 years of age and adults.
Benefits of Working with us
The positions allow for significant flexibility and independence in your workload and work arrangements. The work can be on set days or after hours or weekends. The team at Inspiring Possibilities also embrace and believes in providing ongoing support, mentoring, clinical supervision and professional development. We are also avid supporters in reducing your administration tasks so that you can concentrate on providing care to your clients .
Key requirements include:
- Organised, independent , playful and enthusiastic personality
- A passion for supporting and empowering families with special needs
- Minimum 1 years experience working in a OT environment with experience with children with autism and development delays
- Current APHRA membership
- Current working with children and police check
- Access to own car and current drivers licence
Inspiring Possibilities is dedicated to providing a supportive, fun, and professional work environment . We understand the needs of clinicians and we are happy to offer a generous remuneration package for the right candidates.
Click Apply Now
No Similar Jobs Found.