Job Type: Permanent - Full Time
Job Category: Healthcare & Medical
EyeQ Optometrists is known for high standards of clinical care, with a focus on building lifelong patient relationships. We apply that same support to our people, offering excellent career development and rewarding remuneration.
A great opportunity is available for an optometrist to join our Newton practice in Adelaide. You will work using the latest technology in a beautifully fitted-out practice, with a very experienced and fun team.
The position also includes the ability to undertake a leadership role in the practice, with Practice Management training and development along with the reward of sharing in the practice success.
- Ideally you will have at least 2 years of experience, though recent graduates are encouraged to apply
- Be therapeutically endorsed, and have a genuine love of optometry
- Ability to lead, coach and engage a team to achieve goals.
If you share our passion of making a difference to those in the local community, we would love to hear from you.
- Optical Dispenser | Optical Assistant
- Posted By: Optical Superstore
- Posted Date: 2022-08-08
- Location:Morley WA 6062
- Job Description – Optical Dispenser | Optical Assistant Responsibilities – Assist with cu...
- Posted By: Strathfield Eyecare
- Posted Date: 2022-06-15
- Location:Strathfield NSW 2135
- About the job Optometrist - Strathfield - Full Time/Part Time Strathfield Eyecare requires the...
- Posted By: BUPA
- Posted Date: 2022-05-24
- Location:Belconnen ACT 2617
- About the Role The primary responsibility of our Optometrists is to provide confident and profess...