Paediatric Occupational Therapist
- : Therapies for Kids
- : 24-Sep-2020
- : Leichhardt NSW 2040
Therapies for Kids is a place for children to find friends, family, fun, fitness, function and the future. We believe that every child should be provided with comprehensive intervention as early as possible.
Our five core values are at the centre of everything we do:
- PLAY - Using play to impart skills and knowledge, ensuring it doesn’t feel like therapy or treatment
- PURPOSE - Good therapeutic practice and evidence-based treatments to drive results
- PARTNERSHIPS - Work collaboratively across multiple therapies with children, their families, schools and medical practitioners
- PASSION – Genuine enthusiasm for children and their innate potential and capacity
- PIONEERING – Do things differently using an innovative and adaptive philosophy that is focused on solutions and positive outcomes
We are looking for a dynamic Paediatric Occupational Therapist to join our multi-disciplinary team. You will work with children aged 0-18 and their families to achieve goals and developmental milestones.
Your caseload will be a mix of children who are typically developing, as well as children with disabilities.
Our purpose-built Leichhardt therapy rooms are state of the art - a fun place to apply your therapeutic skills whilst embracing our environment of continuous learning.
Benefits and culture:
- Excellent working environment - Work with our team of highly experienced therapists in a state of the art clinic.
- Professional development - We are committed to your ongoing professional development and training.
- Competitive salary
- Fantastic location - Convenient Inner West location.
Skills and requirements:
- A genuine passion for paediatrics
- Degree qualified Occupational Therapist
- Full unrestricted Australian working rights
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Previous paediatric experience is well-regarded
- Strong communication with children and adults (verbal and written)
- Experience working with children with Autism Spectrum Disorder and physical disabilities desirable
- Strong clinical reasoning skills
- A demonstrated proficiency using assessment tools
No Similar Jobs Found.