- : Vision Australia
- : 25-Jul-2020
- : Coorparoo QLD 4151
- Full Time Paediatric Physiotherapist Position
- Coorparoo Brisbane Location
- $80,000-85,000 base salary
Do you want to make a difference and become a part of a team that supports a future where people who are blind or have low vision can live an independent life they choose?
If so, then this might be the perfect role for you!
Vision Australia is a leading national provider of blindness and low vision services in Australia. We work in partnership with Australians who are blind or who have low vision to achieve the possibilities they choose in life.
About who we support
Vision Australia provides services to more than 25,500 people clients from 35 Vision Australia centres in Victoria, New South Wales, the Australian Capital Territory, Queensland, South Australia and Western Australia; and through outreach programs in the Northern Territory and Tasmania.
About the role
- Use a strengths based approach to develop, plan and evaluate Physiotherapy services/recommendations that reflect the needs and goals of the school, the children and their families.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to ensure children’s optimal participation in school based and recreational activities. These stakeholders include schools, teachers and other service providers.
- Provide appropriate and effective management strategies and programs to clients and their families who receive services from Vision Australia.
- Provide both individual and group physiotherapy intervention programs to achieve maximum independence and participation in activities important to the client.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Recognised qualification in Physiotherapy as recognised by the Australian Health Professional Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Previous experience providing physiotherapy services for children
- Planning, implementing and evaluating programs.
- Running effective individual and group programs.
- Provision of physiotherapy interventions to improve independence and function.
Benefits of working at Vision Australia
- Generous salary packaging options
- Flexible working arrangements
- Exciting career paths
- Exceptional professional development opportunities
If this sounds like a great fit for you then please complete our online application process.
Applications should consist of a full resume and a cover letter. Please note pdf documents are not accepted for accessibility reasons.
For more information about working at Vision Australia go to www.visionaustralia.org/careers
We highly encourage applications from candidates who are blind or have low vision.
No Similar Jobs Found.