Paediatric Registrars - WA
Bunbury Hospital is urgently seeking Paediatric Registrars for shifts 27th June to 7th August inclusive.
Rate: dependant on experience and qualifications. Rate to be confirmed by WACHS South West following review of CV.
Please note we can only consider applicants who have received both COVID19 Vaccinations plus booster.
Please send suitable applicants to be considered for this vacancy including the following information by COB Friday 3rd June 2022
- Proof of both COVID19 Vaccinations plus booster.
- Medical Practitioners current Curriculum Vitae, including two Referee email address and phone number.
- Medical Practitioner direct email address and mobile phone number (for credentialing).
- Evidence of residency or visa status.
- AHPRA Registration.
WACHS South West Medical Administration will review all applications and advise outcome by COB Tuesday 7th June 2022
If Medical Practitioner is successful the following documents and actions will be required to be completed within 3 working days of confirmation, if not completed booking may be cancelled.
- Completion of Credentialing.
- Current Working with Children
- Copy of Australian Criminal Record Screening provided.
- Certificate of completion for Mandatory Reporting of Child Sexual Abuse Training.