Paediatric Speech Pathologist (Including New Graduates)
- : Melbourne Child Development
- : 21-May-2020
- : Box Hill VIC 3128
We have a position available for a passionate, paediatric Speech Pathologist part or full time. The Speech Pathologist will have excellent communication and time management skills and be driven to empower families and children to reach their goals. New Graduates are welcome to apply.
Join our multidisciplinary team of 17 covering Speech Pathology, Psychology, Naturopathy, Occupational Therapy and dedicated administrative team based at our bright and freshly renovated Practice rooms in the inner east. We work individually and in groups at our practice rooms and at schools.
We have a strong focus on supporting a work life balance for employees.
Our approaches include; DIR Flowtime, Hanen, PROMPT, Social Communication Intervention Program, Secret Agent Society, Social Thinking, Lidcombe.
We work with children and adolescents with; neurodevelopmental disorders including Autism Spectrum Disorder, Developmental Language Disorder, Speech Sound Disorders, Stuttering, Language and Learning and Literacy Disorders and Feeding Difficulties.
Don’t miss out on this unique opportunity.
What we offer:
- Innovative and clinical leadership from our Principal Robyn Stephen who has over 30 years of experience
- An environment of excellence with exciting client outcomes and referrer confidence
- An opportunity to grow your innovative ideas into practice
Mentoring and training
- Supervision and mentoring
- Opportunities to supervise students and mentor staff
- Team support and advice from experienced and talented clinicians
- Annual allowance for external Professional Development
- Regular in-house Professional Development
- Career path progression including future management roles
- Collaborative goal of family-centred focus from all members of the team
- Investment in high quality and wide-ranging therapy resources and tests including a fully equipped sensory gym.
- Competitive remuneration with bonus scheme
Your Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree or Masters in Speech Pathology
- Speech Pathology Australia Membership
- Professional Indemnity Cover and Public Liability Insurance
- Fit2Work Police Check – not older than 3 months
- Current Working with Children Check
- Current Australian driver’s license or ability to remain mobile in response to client needs
- Right to work in Australia permanently without restrictions
Applications considered immediately.
Employment is under the Health Professionals & Support Services Award.
No Similar Jobs Found.