Paediatric Speech Pathologist - Mosman
- : Communicare Speech Language and Learning Services
- : 25-Sep-2020
- : Mosman NSW 2088
About us because we believe that you need to ensure we are the right fit for you too!
Communicare Speech Language and Learning Services is an established private Speech Pathology Practice based in Mosman. Our team is growing and we are looking for a dynamic, personable and diligent speech pathologist to join us for an immediate start.
At Communicare, we are dedicated to our clients and go above and beyond to build relationships that are the foundation of our practice.
We offer assessment and intervention for children and adolescents, with the opportunity to provide services to adults too. We work with a multidisciplinary focus and are proud to be NDIS registered.
Ideally you have experience in early speech and language development, school-aged language and literacy intervention or are keen to up-skill. We are ideally looking for therapists with more than 3 years of experience working with children.
We provide clinic based and off site services to homes, daycare, preschools and schools in the local community. Telehealth sessions are an alternate way for our clients to access therapy and we have several overseas clients who love this option!
We have a 3-5 day/week position available. Remuneration is above industry standards and will be negotiated based on experience.
Your ongoing growth is highly valued and supported by our internal development program and weekly supervision. We encourage external Professional Development to achieve key learning goals, with financial assistance for external training.
We'd love to hear from you with any queries about the role. To apply, check the criteria below and send your CV and cover letter through to us now. We look forward to meeting you!
The position is available for immediate start however we are happy to discuss start date options for the right applicant.
Essential (must have) criteria:
- Speech Pathology Australia membership with CPSP eligibility
- Working with Children's Check
- Access to own vehicle and current driver's licence
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients and families
- Ability to learn computer client management systems, Boardmaker, and Office based software.
Desired (would be great) criteria:
- At least three years experience working with a paediatric caseload
- Experience administering standardised assessments including CELF-5, CELF-P2 and Literacy assessments
- Experience providing literacy intervention
- Experience working with people with a disability or Autism
- Available for immediate start
Get in contact & Apply
We'd love to chat and to hear about you, so please don't hesitate to get in touch.
For further information or to hear more about us, please reach out to Kate via the email below and we can arrange to chat.
To apply send a one-page cover letter addressing all 'Essential' and relevant 'Desired' criteria and your CV via email.
You will be required to provide assessment and intervention for predominately school aged children with a range of communication requirements. These include those with speech sound difficulties, language, literacy and social communication needs.
- Job Function: Stuttering/Fluency,
Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASC),
Childhood Speech Sound Disorders,
Language/Learning (child & adolescent),
- Clinical Population: Infants (0-2),Children (2-5),Children (5-12)
- Work Setting: Private
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Job Duration: Indefinite
- Min Education: BA/BS/Undergraduate
- Min Experience: 2-3 Years
- Required Travel: 10-25%
- Salary: 60,000.00 - 80,000.00 Australian Dollars (Yearly Salary)
No Similar Jobs Found.