Paramedic JOB DESCRIPTION
The responsibilities of this role include:
- conducting daily assessments of any sick or injured members for minor treatments and recommending them for removal to higher health care if necessary
- liaising with the ambulance driver as and when required during the deployment and familiarising oneself with the ambulance equipment.
- standard hours of duty are 0700 to 1700 with on-call duty hours between 1700 to 0700
- travel and accommodation will be arranged
- contract type : casual.
Experience, Qualifications and Documentation Required:
- the ability to meet Aspen Medical's Minimum Credentialing Criteria (MCC) for Paramedics
- effective written and verbal communication skills.
Aspen Medical is a global provider of innovative healthcare solutions across a diverse range of clients in government, non-government organisations (NGOs) and the private sector. We are a world leader in the delivery of healthcare solutions in any setting, particularly those that are remote, challenging or under-resourced. We are the only commercial organisation in the world certified by the World Health Organization (WHO) as an Emergency Medical Team for infectious disease outbreaks, and through our focus on Social Purpose, we believe passionately in using business as a force for good in everything we do.
No Similar Jobs Found.