We are currently seeking expressions of interest from Paramedics (ICP or ACP) to join the team and work on a FIFO basis to provide medical care to staff onsite, deliver Health and Wellness education, and work with the onsite Emergency Response Team to provide input into the local Emergency Response Plan. Working on a 3:3 FIFO roster, this position provides paramedic services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week as well as accurate reporting of work-related injuries and illnesses.
Duties Include But Are Not Limited To
- Provide primary health care & emergency treatment as required
- Manage and treat patients in a mobile medical facility
- Ensure work related injuries are reported to the relevant personnel in accordance with the agreed process
- Check and maintain emergency response equipment to ensure its usability
- Create daily patient reports
- Document and complete vehicle check
- Respond to call outs on site including ‘after hours’ calls
To be considered for this position, you will need to provide the below documents as part of your application:
- A copy of your CV that demonstrates a minimum of 2 years post graduate experience
- A copy of your clinical qualifications, including any post graduate qualifications
- Current unrestricted registration as a Paramedic with AHPRA
- Evidence of 30 hours of clinical CPD completed within the past 12 months
- Certificate to Practice or a letter from your Clinical Manager confirming your current scope of practice
- Evidence of CPR or BLS completed in the past 12 months
- Evidence of Advanced Life Support (ALS) completed in the past 2 years
- Evidence of Drug and Alcohol Testing certification (desirable)
- Personal identification (i.e. drivers licence and passport), and evidence of name change if applicable
For a confidential discussion about this role, please contact Rachel Li rliaspenmedical.com or call 02 6203 9500
We value diversity and inclusion and actively encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and those from a diverse cultural background. We are a veteran-owned business and we encourage ADF veterans, or their partners, with appropriate skills and experience to apply.
Aspen Medical is a global provider of innovative healthcare solutions across a diverse range of clients in government, non-government organisations (NGOs) and the private sector. We are a world leader in the delivery of healthcare solutions in any setting, particularly those that are remote, challenging or under-resourced. We are the only commercial organisation in the world certified by the World Health Organization (WHO) as an Emergency Medical Team for infectious disease outbreaks, and through our focus on Social Purpose, we believe passionately in using business as a force for good in everything we do.
- Expedition/Wilderness Paramedics
- Posted By: Aspen Medical
- Posted Date: 2022-08-14
- Location:Hendra QLD 4011
- Aspen Medical is seeking expressions of interest from experienced Paramedics who have provided speci...