Part Time Community Occupational Therapist wanted in Sydney
- : HealthcareLink Support
- : 31-Oct-2019
- : All Sydney NSW
Job title: Part Time Community Occupational Therapist wanted in Sydney.
Hours: 3 Days a week (24 Hours a Week)
Salary: $40 to $70 an Hour (Depending on Experience)
About The role
- Our client is looking for an enthusiastic & bright Occupational Therapist to join their Team.
- You will be providing services to Aged Care & NDIS Clients.
- The role would require you to travel to give the clients a stand-out level of occupational therapy services and therapeutic support in the comfort of their homes on a need’s basis.
- Your days will be centred around providing personalised care to each client - this requires a high level of compassion, technical skills, problem solving ability, professionalism, reporting and confidentiality.
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Valid Police Check (3 years)
- Full working rights in Australia
- Own vehicle and current license
- Experience in NDIS and aged care highly regarded.
- Strong relationship building, communication (both written and verbal) and time management skills.
Interested candidates can contact Pallvi at HealthcareLink
No Similar Jobs Found.