Part time Physiotherapist - Aged care / Flexible hours - Bankstown
- : HealthcareLink On-Demand
- : 08-Dec-2020
- : Bankstown NSW 2200
Position: Part time Physiotherapist - Aged care / Flexible hours - Bankstown
Working Hours: 20hours/week (Flexible)
Location: Bankstown, NSW
Excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and skilled Physiotherapist to join a growing company to make the real difference to the life of seniors.
This role would suit an experienced physiotherapist with the passion for working with seniors.
- Assessments and Care plans
- Exercise and equipment prescription
- Falls prevention exercise groups
- Training staff
- Pain Management
- Working autonomously although has the support from supervisor/team leader
- The successful candidate will receive an attractive salary with their skills and experience and will be provided with further training.
- Work Life balance - 5 days a week, 38 Hours a Week, Monday to Friday
- Minimum of relevant Bachelor’s Degree
- General AHPRA registration
- Good Communication Skills
- Compassion and genuine interest in working with the elderly population
- The desire for personal growth within the organisation
- New/Fresh graduates with good clinical experience are welcome to apply
If you are interested in this position please click Apply Now
No Similar Jobs Found.