Part Time Physiotherapist wanted in Ashfield for Aged Care - 4 Days a Week
- : HealthcareLink Employer
- : 22-Nov-2019
- : Ashfield NSW 2131
Position: Part-time Physiotherapist wanted for Aged care based in Ashfield, NSW
Location: Ashfiled, NSW
Excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and skilled Physiotherapist to join a growing company to make the real difference to the life of seniors.
This role would suit an experienced physiotherapist with the passion for working with seniors.
This new and exciting role will involve:
- Assessments and Care plans
- Exercise and equipment prescription
- Falls prevention exercise groups
- Training staff
- Pain Management
- Working autonomously although has the support from supervisor/team leader
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Minimum of relevant Bachelor’s Degree
- General AHPRA registration
- Good Communication Skills
- Compassion and genuine interest in working with the elderly population
- The desire for personal growth within the organization
The successful candidate will receive an attractive salary with their skills and experience and will be provided with further training.
- 4 days a week
- 30 Hours a Week
- Monday to Friday ( Any 4 Days)
No Similar Jobs Found.