Part time Speech Pathologist - Community based- near Sydney CBD
- : HealthcareLink On-Demand
- : 13-May-2020
- : All Sydney NSW
Job title: Part time Speech Pathologist - Community based- near Sydney CBD
Working Days: 2-3 days/week
Salary: Generous hourly pay (based on Experience) + Travel Allowance
Location: Inner west Suburb of Sydney
Roles & Responsibilities:
- This role involves mixed case load - paediatric & Adult assessments and treatment, in the clinic and school and home visits
- Provide Disability support and assistance in the community
- As a highly motivated pathologist you’ll have the experience to operate with some degree of independence and also enjoy ongoing support and mentorship (with weekly mentoring).
- Work with an enthusiastic team that includes admin support
- Ongoing opportunities for professional development
- Degree in Speech Pathology and registration with SPA
- Current Working with Children Check and National Police Check
- Current driver’s license and own vehicle are essential
- Ability to build rapport with our clients and team.
- Strong communication skills
- New graduates are welcome to apply
If you are interested in this position please click Apply Now
No Similar Jobs Found.