Part Time Speech Pathologist wanted in Private practice -Inner West of Sydney
- : HealthcareLink Employer
- : 31-Oct-2019
- : Ashfield NSW 2131
Job title: Part Time Speech Pathologist wanted in Private practice - Inner West Sydney
Hours: 1 to 2 Days a week (8 to 16 Hours)
Salary: As per Health Professionals and Support Services Award
Location: Inner West of Sydney (Head Office -Ashfield, NSW)
About the role:
- This part-time role involves paediatric assessments and treatment, in the clinic and school visits.
- Adult work is also part of the caseload, in Clinic, homes and aged care facilities.
- New graduates welcome to apply.
- You’ll be joining a friendly team (who gets together regularly for relaxed lunches or dinners) with a vision to grow and with opportunities to expand your skills via Continuing Professional Development.
- Paid mentoring and support from Senior Speech Pathologist with 25 years’ experience
- Work with an enthusiastic team that includes admin support
- As a highly motivated pathologist you’ll have the experience to operate with some degree of independence and also enjoy ongoing support and mentorship (with weekly mentoring).
- A car is essential (car travel allowance is payable) and a degree or equivalent in Speech Pathology that is recognised by Speech Pathology Australia.
Interested candidates can contact Pallvi for a confidential chat.
- Full Time Speech Pathologist wanted in Private pra...
- Posted By: HealthcareLink Support
- Posted Date: 2019-11-15
- Location:Sydney NSW 2000
- Job title: Full Time Speech Pathologist wanted in Private practice near Burwood, NSW Hours: ...