People & Culture Business Partner
Make a difference in a fun, fast-paced environment to help make a huge impact and empower Irabina to achieve its inspirational vision.
Irabina is a paediatric autism service provider supporting autistic children and young people with autism for the past 52 years.
We’ve helped shape how autism services are delivered in Australia through evidence-based support, intervention services and training programs.
About the role
Reporting to the Executive Director, People & Culture, this newly created role will partner with the business to be a true trusted advisor.
The role includes managing the ER/IR portfolio, including complex workplace cases. It would be suited to either a strong HR generalist with extensive experience in ER and IR or a true ER/IR specialist who enjoys working in an operational role. Supporting the business with the Workers Compensation process and rehabilitation and return to work program for injured employees. At the same time, leading P & C projects and the management of the HRIS system as well as Recruitment and onboarding.
Your key responsibilities will include Organisational Design, support across the employee life cycle, and delivering the P & C strategy. You will lead P&C projects such as engagement survey/actions, the online performance management rollout, HR reporting, a learning and development framework, support design and implementation of new policies, practices, and initiatives. At the same time, managing, supporting, and developing the P & C Advisor as well as supporting recruitment during peak demand.
You are a P & C Business Partner with a background in supporting HR transformation and organisational growth. You have strong generalist experience with a focus on employee engagement. With excellent communication skills, the ease with which you manage your day is your point of pride, as is your ability to work well with all levels of stakeholders.
You ideally have:
- Extensive knowledge and experience of AU IR & legislation, awards, policies and practices.
- A strong background in managing complex workplace cases.
- Substantial experience in all aspects of HR and Organisational Design PDR.
- Demonstrated skills in project management and delivery.
- Ability to influence, negotiate and build strong relationships with key stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience managing return to work claims and plans.
- Experience with leading HRIS projects.
- The ability to deliver a Learning and Development framework.
- Have a background in yearly Remuneration and rewards.
- A relevant qualification in HR, IR, ER or equivalent is desirable.
- Great salaries with access to a generous not-for-profit salary packaging program. Check it out here https://www.salary.com.au/how-it-works
- An additional $2,650 per FBT towards meals & entertainment.
- Staff referral program $1500 before tax.
- 17.5% leave loading.
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Full induction program
- True work/life balance
No Similar Jobs Found.