Permanent General Practitioner (GP) Gladstone
- : Health Workforce Queensland
- : 31-Oct-2019
- : Gladstone QLD 4680
Gladstone on the Central Queensland Coast.
Gladstone sits at the start of the Great Barrier Reef, and our beautiful Harbour is surrounded by a multitude of easily accessible islands, for camping, fishing or resort style. Gladstone incorporates the seaside towns of Boyne Island and Tannum Sands, as well as Calliope. Gladstone is easy driving distance to Rockhampton, one hour to the north, or southeast to historic Bundaberg, Agnes Waters and the town of 1770 is a two hour drive away.
The position is within a group Practice for a full time General Practitioner at the local Aboriginal and Islander Community Controlled Health Service. The practice is in the central business district of the town, in a new, purpose built facility. It is a bulk billing practice with online claiming. The role is fully supported by a an experienced, multidisciplinary health team consisting of a Clinical Practice Manager, Registered Nurses, Aboriginal Health Workers and Medical Receptionists.
The Practice is further supported by visiting allied health professionals - podiatry, exercise physiology, diabetic educator and visiting specialists in mental health, endocrinology, paediatrics and cardiology. The health service provides comprehensive primary health care services, with targeted programs for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander health, preventative health, chronic disease management, maternal and child health, tobacco cessation, aged care and healthy lifestyles. There is a desire to open for a half day Saturday.
There are no scheduled out of hour's requirements. Attendance at community events may be required on an occasional weekend. This position is 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday. No on call requirements.
Attractive salaried remuneration package with salary sacrifice, four weeks annual leave and one weeks professional development paid leave per year. Accommodation paid for 6 - 12 months in a fully furnished house/apartment - negotiable on longevity of placement.
There is a large range of both public and private schools for primary and secondary schooling, a campus of Central Qld University/CQ Tafe offering a wide variety of higher education as well as a dedicated Technical College at Gladstone State High School.
The area offers plenty of sporting and recreational activities and opportunities, and has a dedicated entertainment and restaurant precinct. With parks, playgrounds, sporting venues, islands, beaches and beautiful weather, this town offers you everything.
Requirements of the position:
- Current and unconditional registration with AHPRA
- Fellowship with RACGP or ACRRM
- Ability to pass a federal police check
- DWS/DPA General Practitioner (VR GP) - Busy Practi...
- Posted By: Glenmore Park Mediclinic
- Posted Date: 2019-11-13
- Location:Glenmore Park NSW 2745
- DPA/DWS Availability, quickly establish patient base, fantastic team, full Allied Health Services
- General Practitioner VR Fellow GP - 75 to 80% Bill...
- Posted By: Casey Gate Medical Centre
- Posted Date: 2019-11-12
- Location:Narre Warren South VIC 3805
- Financially rewarding, Flexible working hours and conditions, Negotiable terms, Opportunity for Partnership
- General Practitioner
- Posted By: One Stop Medical
- Posted Date: 2019-11-11
- Location:Mackay QLD 4740
- Friendly practice; beautiful regional coastal town
- Earn up to $400,000/annum, DWS sites in WA
- Posted By: The Wishing Well Clinic
- Posted Date: 2019-11-10
- Location:West Busselton WA 6280
- Earn up to $400,000 a year on your 70%. Training will be given to do so.
- General Practitioner - LOCUMS at our Family Practi...
- Posted By: Family Practice Medical Centres
- Posted Date: 2019-11-09
- Location:Kallangur QLD 4503
- We urgently seeking LOCUMS at our Family Practice across QLD/NSW Take the stress out of continual...