We believe that fitness inspires people to go further in life.
Working at Fitness First is more than a paying job, it's a choice to give people the opportunity to lead a fearless and extraordinary life.
Whatever the capacity they work in, our people use their expertise, attitude, and ambition to create that opportunity for people every day.
At Fitness First we have a unique career pathway to set you on the path to success!
Not yet qualified and looking to study to become a Personal Trainer? We encourage all aspiring Personal Trainers to apply!
Our unique PT development program includes:
- 2-day Personal Training Induction covering Sales, Lead generation, Business Management, Client retention, and Financial Planning
- A nationally renowned 12 Week Development program covering all the essentials of being a successful personal trainer
- Ongoing in club development and support by your Personal Training Manager
- An ongoing development calendar that has access to some of the best PT minds within the industry both nationally and internationally
We offer you:
- Industry-leading learning and development - we pride ourselves on supporting and developing our staff, providing them with the learning and skills they need to build a long term career.
- A wide range of benefits including a complimentary platinum FF gym membership
If you've got what it takes to be the best, there's a career for you in one of our clubs.
Please note - you must hold a working VISA longer than 12 months and successful applicants will require a background and criminal record check.
- Posted By: City Physiotherapy & Sports Injury Clinic & Pilates
- Posted Date: 2022-06-15
- Location:Adelaide SA 5000
- About the job Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist - work available for immediate start Locum ...