- No rent to pay until week 8
- Access to the PTCA on-boarding program (over 15 hours worth of initial training before you get started as a PT)
- On-going business coaching
- On-going professional development in the form of workshops
- Personalised mentoring via Regional Fitness Managers, State Development Coordinators and Head Coaches
- Personalised career progression plan (for the right individual)
Anytime Fitness clubs in the Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne have opportunities for a motivated fitness professional looking to further their career. Personal Trainer roles are available in the Croydon, Mitcham, Heidelberg, Box Hill, Lilydale, Ringwood and Ringwood North areas.
- Cert III/IV qualified (or currently studying/planning on studying)
- Willingness to grow and learn
- First aid (can be obtained prior to starting)
- CPR (can be obtained prior to starting)
- Insurance (can be obtained prior to starting)
- Posted By: City Physiotherapy & Sports Injury Clinic & Pilates
- Posted Date: 2022-06-15
- Location:Adelaide SA 5000
- About the job Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist - work available for immediate start Locum ...