- : Advantaged Care
- : 29-Jul-2020
- : Preston VIC 3072
Advantaged Care at Preston' Lodge are currently seeking a Physio Aide to support the Allied Health team with our residents daily physiotherapy needs.
At Advantaged care we offer Aged Care redefined. We believe care is only part of the equation and have created each of our residences focusing on natural light and open spaces providing beautifully landscaped, luxurious spaces. Our service is delivered and designed around strong values including honesty, empathy, respect and loyalty. We are passionate about aged care and are looking for a Physio Aide to share our passion and join our dedicated team.
WHATS ON OFFER
•10 Month Contract
• Immediate Start
• Mon - Thurs 8.30-4.30pm
ABOUT THE ROLE
Advantaged Care at Preston's Lodge is our newest 132 bed facility and has been operating for over 24 months. We are currently seeking a Physio Aide to assist our Physiotherapists in supporting our residents daily therapy.
The Successful candidate will hold:
• Qualification in allied health preferred
• 6 Months aged care experience in a similar role desirable
• Previous aged care experience would be advantageous
• A strong passion for quality in aged care
• Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
• Hard Working and Flexible
• Empathy with the aged
• Honesty, Respect and Loyalty
If you match the above criteria then please apply now!
No Similar Jobs Found.