- : Hurstville Physio Plus
- : 08-Sep-2020
- : Hurstville NSW 2220
- well respected for providing excellence in physiotherapy and customer service to the St George community for 20 years.
- owned and operated by a highly experienced and passionate physiotherapist - we truly care about our staff and our clients.
- committed to enhancing the health of our clients by offering hands-on, individualised and high-quality effective treatments.
Do you want a role that takes your manual therapy skills to the next level?
- predominantly private patient caseload with a wide variety of clients including sports injuries, spinal problems, orthopaedic and ageing rehabilitation.
- open approach to learning supports excellence in clinical reasoning, manual therapy techniques, exercise rehabilitation and communication.
- regular one-on-one mentoring, weekly team-based in-services and professional development - an important part of our commitment to your success!
What’s in it for you?
- a welcoming, relaxed and friendly vibe
- a professional, motivated and supportive team
- opportunity to specialise in your specific areas of interest
- opportunity to be involved in our established and expanding home visit service
- flexibility for part-time with progression to full-time is considered
- conveniently located opposite a mainline station and main bus interchange
- competitive, above-award remuneration package based on experience and expertise
We are looking for:
- a dynamic and enthusiastic individual
- a friendly, highly-motivated team player
- sound clinical reasoning skills
- competency in exercise prescription
- min 2 years' experience in private practice
- willingness to work collaboratively to achieve the best for your clients.
No Similar Jobs Found.