Physiotherapist – Clinical/Reformer Pilates
- : DoctorDoctor
- : 18-May-2020
- : Templestowe Lower VIC 3107
Are you a passionate private practice Physiotherapist with a background in Clinical Pilates and/or Reformer Pilates?
This is your opportunity to work in our brand new centre including a fully equipped rehabilitation gym, Reformer Pilates studio, Yoga studio and private consultation rooms. We offer 1:1 consultations and small group rehab (1:4).
You will be providing expert rehabilitation and interventions for predominantly a sports, musculoskeletal and chronic disease management caseload. Enjoy working collaboratively with our multidisciplinary team of allied health professionals.
As part of our team, it is key for you to make contributions to the strong relationships we have with our referral network, including GPs, surgeons, nurses and practice managers.
This is a rare chance to join a truly progressive and holistic company that is capable of strong growth as life begins to resume.
The ideal candidate
- Tertiary qualifications in Physiotherapy
- Training in Clinical Pilates and/or Reformer Pilates
- AHPRA registration
- ABN registration
- Excellent interpersonal skills (verbal and written)
- Able to work individually and in a team environment
- Previous experience working in a multidisciplinary environment
- Current Medicare provider number
- Demonstrated ability to build and manage a clinical caseload
What to do next
Please apply with your current CV and cover letter detailing why you would be a great fit for our team. We will then be in contact to invite you to come and explore this exciting opportunity further.
No Similar Jobs Found.