Physiotherapist – Narrabeen
- : RSL LifeCare
- : 06-Aug-2020
- : Narrabeen NSW 2101
AHPRA Registered Physiotherapist – Community Aged Care required with minimum 1 year experience.
RSL LifeCare Narrabeen seeks a passionate team player to join the Allied Health team in our Therapy and Lifestyle Centre.
Hours: Casual (full time equivalent hours currently available)
Level 3 Health Professional (RSL LifeCare, NSWNMA and HSU NSW Enterprise Agreement 2017 – 2020 – NB Currently under review)
RSL LifeCare is a leader in senior living, providing high quality retirement villages, aged care homes (nursing homes) and personal home care throughout NSW and the ACT. Proudly serving Australia for over 100 years, RSL LifeCare is a successful and growing not-for profit organisation which began as a haven for war veterans and today is open to all Australians.
Our purpose: “We enrich veterans and seniors lives and create connected, supportive and vibrant communities”. We do this by developing supportive, dynamic retirement living communities and providing award-winning, innovative and personalised care for our clients and residents. We are passionate about supporting our residents and clients to live fulfilling lives and enable their sense of wellbeing and independence.
RSL Lifecare Narrabeen has been providing reablement, restorative care, nursing and well-being solutions both in the community and from our Therapy and Lifestyle (TLC) over 30 years. The centre delivers a ‘holistic’ multi-disciplinary and community approach including personal and group allied therapy (including a gym and a hydro-therapy pool).
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Physiotherapist with experience in delivering services to senior citizens in both the community and a multidisciplinary focused centre.
As a Physiotherapist you will be responsible for:
- Program design, delivery and review of client programs
- Supporting and reviewing our current delivery of service to our clients to optimise client outcomes
- Utilise your background working within allied health and rehabilitation to both contribute and support allied health professionals within your department
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Experience working within Aged Care or an acute hospital setting within a multi-disciplinary team
- Hydrotherapy experience
- Effective teamwork and communication skills
- Willingness to travel
- Involvement in the development of services – Parkinson’s, diabetes, cardiac rehab
- Experience of assessment and use of clinical outcome measures
- First Aid Certificate
- Clear documentation skills relevant to an Aged Care setting
- Working knowledge of manual handling and Work Health & Safety
Position Description available on request.
Click on APPLY NOW and attach your CV and Essential and Desirable Criteria (Max 2 pages)
No Similar Jobs Found.