Physiotherapist & Accredited Exercise Physiologist
- : Menai District Physiotherapy and Sports Injury Centre
- : 27-Sep-2020
- : All Sydney NSW
- Full-time position available for an individual who is qualified as both a Physiotherapist and an Accredited Exercise Physiologist and is registered with AHPRA and ESSA respectively.
Skills & experience required:
- All levels of experience, including new graduates, will be considered.
- Must be competent in the establishment and execution of exercise interventions for general and special population groups, especially patients with morbidities of a musculoskeletal, neurological, rheumatological, metabolic and/or cardiorespiratory nature.
- Must be SIRA accredited.
Benefits & culture:
- Working in a multi-disciplinary practice.
- Modern facility including our own gym/pilates studio, as well as an Anytime Fitness gym next door.
- Friendly, professional environment.
- Flexible working hours.
- We are the longest established physiotherapy practice in the local area (25 years) and enjoy a strong relationship with many locals and local sporting clubs. We have a strong emphasis on exercise in the management of our patients.
No Similar Jobs Found.