Physiotherapist - Aged Care and Community
- : STAY BALANCED PHYSIO
- : 18-Feb-2019
- : Scarborough QLD 4020
Stay Balanced Physiotherapy has multiple positions to join their team! Opportunities for casual, part-time or full-time employment.
Offering a great opportunity to become a valued team member at a Modern Style Retirement Village with Incredible support from the Management and Multi-disciplinary Team onsite. Opportunities also exist in a Community role that can be worked around the area local to where you live.
This position is for a professional who wants to make a real difference in the lives of the elderly. You will deliver individualised treatments that help every client gain as much movement and physical independence as possible, while also ensuring you meet their goals for life.
Full training will be provided to the successful candidates and new graduates are welcome to apply. Generous Remuneration & PD Allowances for your ongoing training and growth. Enjoy the flexibility and great work/life balance a career in the Aged and Community Sector can give you.
Duties will include:
- ACFI Pain Management
- Ongoing Mobility and Manual Handling Assessments of all residents
- Delivering evidence based physiotherapy treatment and Rehab
- Falls prevention and education
- Development and implementation of exercise programs for residents utilising the new Wellness Centre onsite
- Manual handling training for all staff
- Community/Physio in the home Role.
- Full AHPRA registration
- Full working rights in Australia
- Australian Drivers Licence
- Valid Police Check (within last 3 years)
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- A genuine passion for Aged Care
- A warm, caring personality
- Willingness to learn and further their Physiotherapy career in aged care.
- Creativity and willingness to think 'outside the box'
Immediate start available - Contact Matt or Natalie to discuss this great opportunity further or send your resume
No Similar Jobs Found.