Physiotherapist and Clinical Exercise/Pilates Instructor
- : PhysioXtra
- : 22-Jul-2020
- : Adelaide SA 5000
We are seeking an experienced, enthusiastic and patient focused physio with experience in clinical exercise/pilates.
- Join a high profile, busy, inner city practice
- Our team consists of a mix of sports and musculoskeletal post-graduates, experienced and new graduate level physio's.
- Varied caseload of musculoskeletal, pre/post-natal, sports and rehabilitation.
- Extensive clinical exercise/Pilates 1:1 sessions and classes.
- Continuing education and further study is encouraged with comprehensive fortnightly professional development provided in addition to financial support for external courses.
- Opportunities to work with local and state level sports teams.
- Multi-disciplinary clinic with Podiatry and Massage on-site, as well as dietetics and sports doctors at our partner clinics.
- Fully equipped treatment rooms, plus two clinical exercise studios with gym and pilates equipment.
The candidate should:
Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Always be confident and professional
Enjoy working and learning in a supportive team environment
Be client and holistically focused in your management.
A minimum 2 years’ experience in private practice physiotherapy
Training and Experience in Pilates/Clinical Exercise classes
An interest and/or training in Women’s Health would be beneficial but not required
No Similar Jobs Found.