Physiotherapist and Clinical Pilates Physiotherapist
- : Physiotherapy Posture & Pilates
- : 14-Jun-2020
- : Eaton WA 6232
We are looking dynamic, creative & compassionate physiotherapist(s) to join the expanding team of the only physiotherapist practice in Eaton and opposite the 24 hour trading Eaton Fair. It is located in the gateway to the Southwest with wineries and great surf locations at the door step.
The practice has a strong client base already established and we want to grow and reach out to the community even more.
Our appointments are extended and the time is dedicated to the client for the whole time and so personal communication and rapport are mandatory. The practice currently has a good relationship with local doctors and specialists in the area.
The job is suitable for someone who has 1- 2 years post grad experience in private practice and the position will have the opportunity to be flexible with hours and the successful physio can have input on ideas for development of programs, treatments and directions they see with the practice. However if you have a great work ethic and are willing to learn then we would love to hear from you.
The culture of the practice is a country friendly feel that means we are adaptable and flexible while still delivering professional, accountable and quality service.
We have a very expansive clinical pilates studio and equipment along with other gym and rehab equipment that can be creatively integrated to patient management. The practice is fully equipped with electrotherapy needs and real time ultrasound.
If you are looking to make a difference in the profession of physiotherapy and want to work in a positive and encouraging environment that embraces new ideas and teamwork then this a great opportunity for you.
- Currency of registration with AHPRA
- Degree qualified in physiotherapy or health sciences with a physiotherapy course.
- Evidence of post-graduation professional development.
- Strong commitment to high profession standards
- Demonstrated empathy for the needs of patients
- Excellent communication skills
- Time management and prioritisation skills
- The ability to adapt to changing environments
- The ability to examine and treat patients effectively
- The ability to function independently and within a team
- Ability to use computer based applications.
No Similar Jobs Found.