Physiotherapist - Gatton
Established Private Practice clinic providing Physiotherapy services, massage therapy, and wound dressing situated in Gatton in the Lockyer Valley. Their brand new clinic is purpose built. They offer one-on-one appointments in private rooms, separate gym area for individual and group sessions, easy access to local gyms and pools to extend their clients rehabilitation. You will work with a great team, coming to work is fun and no day is ever the same. At the same time you will be learning new skills and expanding your knowledge
Why Join Their Team?
- Weekly in clinic professional development
- weekly mentoring with experienced clinician
- Instant access to our vast range of online professional development resources
- Additional ongoing support and training with additional access to online learning
- Professional Development Allowance
- Business mentoring
- Work alongside an inspiring team
Gatton is situated in the fertile Lockyer Valley, 100km west of Brisbane. A welcome Tree Change, it is a popular area offering town or acreage living: have your own horses, enjoy trail rides, there's plenty of scope for outdoor activity. After a 5 minute commute to and from work, you'll have plenty of time for your own sports or hobbies. With close proximity to Toowoomba, a daily or weekend commute to Brisbane or the Gold Coast is possible. University of Queensland Lawes Campus (Vetinary School),farming & light industry are in the area.
They are a rural practice so clients of all ages utilize their services.
They are seeking professionals with:
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience preferred – however highly motivated and fast learning new graduates are welcome to apply
- An interest in MSK approach
- A willingness to invest in a career with a company willing to invest in you
- AHPRA registration, public liability, PI insurance.
- A friendly personality, who are energetic, eager to learn and develop as part of a team of professionals.
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- A passion and enjoyment of treating patients and fit in with our vibrant friendly team
- Special interests welcomed & encouraged
Your daily cases will require:
- Assessing and managing private clients with MSK, ortho, sporting or work injuries, back or neck pain.
- Progressing treatment and rehabilitation.
- Progressing into classes or gym or hydro programs.
- Weekly mentoring including clinical expertise and business mentoring
Professional development allowance. Relocation allowance.
Pay is above Award with superannuation and bonus package offered starting at $80000. Paid according to experience. Occasional networking events .
After Hours: No
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy or higher qualifications
- AHPRA Registration or elgibility
For more information on this position, please contact our team!
Please apply via the 'Apply Now' button on this page.
No Similar Jobs Found.