Physiotherapist in a Paediatric Clinic
- : NAPA Centre
- : 19-Jul-2020
- : All Sydney NSW
NAPA Centre is one of the world's leading paediatric neurological rehabilitation clinics. We are dedicated to delivering innovative and effective multi-disciplinary therapy services to children with a variety of neurological and developmental needs.
NAPA Centre is headquartered in Los Angeles,and opened our Australian clinic in Lane Cove, Sydney in 2015. Due to high demand, we recently have expanded our Sydney clinic by moving into new, larger premises and are now hiring additional physiotherapists to join our dynamic team. You will need to have a passion for children, a strong work ethic, be physically fit, willing to learn and strive for excellence in delivery therapy.
NAPA Centre offers hourly and intensive (three-week) programs utilising therapy methods from around the world, and has a proven track-record of helping children achieve and even surpassing their physical goals. We have a strong framework in multi-disciplinary rehabilitation and Early Intervention, and use diverse techniques of traditional and non-traditional therapies including physiotherapy, occupational therapy, speech and language therapy, developmental feeding services, NeuroSuit Therapy, CME/Medek therapy and SpiderCage therapy, all under one roof.
The position offered requires you to be a qualified, registered, physiotherapist ideally in Australia or New Zealand with at least one year post grad treating experience.
NAPA Centre Offers:
- Highly competitive industry pay rates
- Both part time and full time positions on offer
- Bonus structure after one year of employment for full time employees
- International travel & training opportunities
- Great career ladder progression
- Excellent teamwork and mentoring
- Ongoing professional development, training & education
- Amazing NAPA growing Families policy to assist you to return to work post pregnancy
- Full back-end, operational support so you can focus on delivering top-notch therapy!
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Physiotherapy) or equivalent
- Strong clinical experience, minimum of 1+ years experience in paediatrics required, especially with the 0-8 populations
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Experience working with children with complex neurological and physical disabilities such as cerebral palsy preferred
- High energy, willingness to continually learn, and AMAZING with kids!
- The ability to handle, lift, transfer and move heavy patients and equipment
- Proficiency using a range of standardised assessment tools
- Sound clinical reasoning for planning and implementing individual therapy sessions
- Work effectively as a team member of our dynamic, multi-disciplinary team of Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, and Speech Therapists
- Great communication ability with kids, their parents and carers (written and verbal)
- Excellent time management, familiarity with working with an electronic notes system
- WWCC will be required and First Aid?CPR certification completed if not already
No Similar Jobs Found.