Physiotherapist - Mount Isa
- : Health Workforce Queensland
- : 03-Mar-2020
- : Mount Isa QLD 4825
Currently seeking a Physiotherapist to join a team in our Mount Isa Clinic, QLD, on a full time permanent basis. Join this large modern medical centre with excellent facilities.
Reporting directly to the Clinic Manager, this 'hands on' and highly autonomous position will provide the successful candidate with the opportunity to become part of a dynamic team working within a fast paced and rapidly evolving industry sector.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Delivery of comprehensive physiotherapy services, providing the best possible outcome for the patient
- Treatment of work injuries
- Individual injury management and advice management for return to work programs
- Injury prevention initiatives
- Musculoskeletal diagnosis and rehabilitation
- General patient physical examinations and patient education
- Communicating with clients, clinicians and patients
- Opportunities to develop additional services related to your experience
WHY JOIN THE TEAM?
- Ongoing training and development
- Employee Reward Program - including significant retail discounts and offers
- Travel discounts e.g. 10% Virgin Australia flights
- Discounted gym membership
- Discounted health insurance
- Salary packaging benefits
- Employee Rewards Program
- Cost price health vaccinations
- Employee Assistance Program
- Focus on corporate social responsibility e.g. fundraising, supporting community events
As the successful candidate, you will have at least 2 years post graduate experience in Physiotherapy and Injury Prevention Management, be able to work autonomously and hold a qualification in Physiotherapy (accredited by APHRA).
They offer a positive workplace culture, close team networks and a supportive work environment. They encourage our employees to have an enjoyable and rewarding career with an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and encourages social and cultural diversity. We strongly encourage Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people to apply.
In order to get the right candidate, they have on offer;
- Fully furnished accommodation for the first 3 months of employment
- Relocation assistance
- Administration support
No Similar Jobs Found.