- : Seaforth Physiotherapy & Sports Injury Centre
- : 10-Aug-2020
- : Seaforth NSW 2092
Seaforth Physio seeks a dynamic, motivated Physio with a willingness to learn and extend their Clinical skills and reasoning.
Our well-established practice has a remarkable team of Physios, Exercise Physiologist & Massage Therapists who have been happily helping the people of Seaforth and the surrounding suburbs for 18 years. We have an excellent reputation with clients, medical practitioners and the community.
The suitable applicant for this position should display solid Clinical knowledge & skills and be willing to expand and develop these. We are looking for a vibrant personality who fits in well in a team environment, displays good communication skills and is comfortable liaising with referring Physiotherapists and other medical referrers.
• Preferably 3 -5 years private practice experience but not essential
• Willingness to continue to expand your clinical skills and knowledge
• Strong clinical reasoning and ability to develop excellent rapport with your clients building and maintaining a loyal caseload
• Have a proactive approach, be hardworking, and strive for excellence
On offer is:
• FT/PT Positions
• Comprehensive training & mentoring program: including weekly in-service team training, weekly mentoring 1:1 sessions, encouragement & support with external courses & CPD
• Encouragement and guidance in building your unique tool box of skills
• A rewarding job which focusses on high levels of clinical knowledge, patient outcomes and great customer service
• A great team who love achieving the best for themselves and their patients
Our philosophy is to address patients presenting problems with evidence-based treatment methods, identify contributing factors, provide exercise-based programs and techniques that will make them more resilient and prevent recurrence.
If you’re looking to develop your career in a well- supported Physiotherapy environment or looking for a fresh challenge this could be the job for you.
No Similar Jobs Found.