Physiotherapist needed in Newcastle, NSW / Permanent - Full Time Role / Salary $70 K to $80 K / Fresh Graduates can also apply
- : HealthcareLink Support
- : 15-Jul-2019
- : Newcastle NSW 2300
Position: Full Time Physiotherapist needed in Newcastle, NSW- New Graduates can also apply.
Location: Newcastle, New South Wales
Salary: up to $80 K Annually (Depending on Experience)
Hours - 5 Days a week for 38 Hours
Excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and skilled Physiotherapist to join a growing company to make the real difference to the life of seniors.
This role would suit an experienced physiotherapist with the passion for working with seniors.
This new and exciting role will involve:
- Assessments and Care plans
- Exercise and equipment prescription
- Falls prevention exercise groups
- Pain Management
- Working autonomously although has the support from supervisor/team leader
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Minimum of relevant Bachelor’s Degree
- General AHPRA registration
- Experience as an aged care or rehab physiotherapist
- Good Communication Skills
- Compassion and genuine interest in working with the elderly population
- The desire for personal growth within the organization
- Dedication to delivering high standards of care
- An unrestricted Australian driver’s license and own car would be an advantage
An opportunity to work in an exciting and fast-paced social environment, being part of a growing company which is dedicated to providing excellent service. The successful candidate will receive an attractive salary with their skills and experience and will be provided with further training.
Interested candidates can contact Pallvi 0434957091 for confidential chat or email pallvihealthcarelink.com.au
No Similar Jobs Found.