Physiotherapist / Occupational Therapist wanted in Cairns & Far North, QLD for Residential Aged care
- : HealthcareLink Support
- : 22-Nov-2019
- : Cairns QLD 4870
Job title: Physiotherapist / Occupational Therapist wanted in Cairns & Far North, QLD for Residential Aged care
Hours: 40 Hours a week ( Flexible for Part Time)
Salary: $35 to $45 Hourly Rate (Depending on experience)
Location: Cairns, QLD
- They are operating across five states nationally.
- They offer hands-on experience, opportunities to network and build industry connections, rewarding outcomes and excellent remuneration.
- Excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and skilled Physiotherapist / OT to work with experienced physiotherapists /OT’s, who are passionate about providing quality services to older people.
This role would suit an experienced Physiotherapist / OT with the passion for working with seniors.
This new and exciting role will involve:
- Pain Management & Assessments.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Minimum of relevant bachelor’s degree.
- General AHPRA registration.
- Current National Police Check.
- Australian Working Rights.
- Good Communication Skills
- Compassion and genuine interest in working with the elderly population
- The desire for personal growth within the organization
- Dedication to delivering high standards of care
- An unrestricted Australian driver’s license and own car would be an advantage
- Attractive salary.
- Negotiable relocation assistance and short-term accommodation is also available if you are making the move to beautiful and relaxed Cairns.
- Generous work-related travel allowances
- Close-knit and cohesive team
- Professional development allowance
- Great 'work-life balance' - no after hours or weekend work!
No Similar Jobs Found.