Physiotherapist wanted in Geelong, VIC - Aged Care role- Salary up to $85K
- : HealthcareLink Employer
- : 31-Oct-2019
- : Geelong VIC 3220
Job title: Physiotherapist wanted in Geelong, VIC
Hours: 40 Hours a week
Salary: up to $85K (Depending on Experience)
Location: Geelong, VIC
- Excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and skilled Physiotherapist to work with experienced physiotherapists, who are passionate about providing quality physiotherapy to older people.
- They provide services to contracted aged care facilities and contracted physiotherapy service providers on a fixed term basis. Also, they are providing services to diverse multicultural and veteran communities.
This role would suit an experienced physiotherapist with the passion for working with seniors. This new and exciting role will involve:
- Pain Management & Assessments.
- Implementing Treatment Programs.
- Exercise and equipment prescription
- Falls prevention exercise groups
- Working autonomously although has the support from supervisor/team leader.
- Understanding of ACFI fundamentals desirable.
- Document and maintain required clinical records in the relevant databases including paper and electronic systems in a timely manner and ensure that other care staffs are made aware of the changes that can directly or indirectly affect the delivery of care.
- Participate in the development and application of program policies and procedures to support the ongoing development and improvement of services.
- Actively ensure all administrative documentation is completed in a manner consistent with organisational policies and procedures, legislative and regulatory requirements.
- Bachelor's Degree
Required licences or certifications:
- Required licences or certifications:
- Full registration with AHPRA as a Physiotherapist
- Driver's Licence & Car
- New Graduates can also apply with General AHPRA registration.
Interested candidates can contact Pallvi
No Similar Jobs Found.