Physiotherapist wanted near Boulder, WA (2 year Fixed Term Contract)
- : HealthcareLink On-Demand
- : 03-Apr-2020
- : Boulder WA 6432
Job Title: Physiotherapist wanted near Boulder, WA (2 year Fixed Term Contract)
Location: 8 minutes drive from Boulder, WA
About the Role:
- This is a NDIS ECS Physiotherapist role which provides a culturally appropriate physiotherapy service including assessment, treatment and evaluation of clients and work collaboratively within a multidisciplinary team to support the care and developmental needs of Aboriginal children and their families.
- This position provides specialised assessment, health promotion and community development activities.
- This position requires travel on a regular basis, up to 3-4 days at a time.
- 35 hour working week, Monday - Friday
- Paid 2-week end of year shutdown
- Tax reducing salary-packaging options
- Opportunities for Professional Development
- A tertiary qualification in Physiotherapy
- A current registration with AHPRA and the Physiotherapy Board of Australia
- A minimum of 2-3 years working experience
- A current Working With National Police Certificate and Working with Children Check
- Demonstrated knowledge of varied Physiotherapy methods of assessment, treatment and evaluation
If you are interested in this position, please click Apply Now.
No Similar Jobs Found.