Physiotherapist - Warwick
Proposed Commencement Date: 12-05-2022
This practice is looking for Physiotherapists to add to their team to take over existing roles, starting now. This longstanding allied health practice operating in Warwick, QLD, with over 27 years of history are busier than ever due to a popular following amongst patients, medical referrers, strong networks and an excellent community reputation. The practice is family friendly; they enjoy each other’s company and work collaboratively as a team. They believe that you should love where you work and be able to live a life outside of work. The Practice:
- You will be based in a newly renovated establishment
- Private treatment rooms
- A gym area with a selection of weights and fitness equipment
- An infrared sauna to help patients and local sports people recover and improve cardiovascular fitness
- An espresso machine to help you through the day
- User friendly exercise software for phone-based exercise programs to improve compliance
- A fun-loving team who enjoys helping people with laughs along the way
- Family friendly environment.
Physiotherapy role with a varied case load as described below-
- You can take the time you need with patients and work the hours/days that work for you. The practice is flexible
- Seeking physios who respect patients as a whole person, not just a number or injury sitting in the waiting room
- Place patient needs at the centre of their practice, and who can find the cause/s of a problem, not just the symptoms, and provide appropriate management of that cause
- Seeking people who believe strongly in quality health care outcomes, who treat their patients as they themselves would like to be treated
- They want Physios who can manage a varied caseload from musculoskeletal, sports, rehab and prehab, aged care, Workcover, occupational physio, Medicare and DVA
- The practice has relationships with all sports clubs in the area, and the local nursing homes, so there is a lot of variation in task available.
Remuneration and Benefits:
- Can be hourly rate or can be percentage based, at higher than general industry standards depending on your preference and experience (up to $100k package for the right candidate) and will also include a continuing PD budget (up to $10k pa)
- Ongoing education and mentoring program to help you develop as a health professional.
After Hours Requirements:
- No weekend work is required but is available if you would like to do it.
Warwick, QLD Major rural centre on the Darling Downs is known as the 'Rose and Rodeo City'. Warwick is an important, thriving and attractive rural city which is known for its large number of elegant buildings, handsome churches and impressive private schools. It can claim to be the first important inland settlement in Queensland. In recent times it has promoted itself as the 'Rose and Rodeo City' because of the fame of the Warwick Rodeo which is held each October. Warwick is the headquarters of the Australian Rough Riders Association and has produced a number of famous rodeo riders. Today it is an impressive inland city which is best experienced by simply taking a number of the walks and enjoying the ambience of this graceful and impressive destination. Warwick is located 158 km southwest of Brisbane via National Highway 15 and 480 m above sea level. Warwick is 60 km north of Stanthorpe, famous for wineries, and great food, with amazing national parks just a little further south at Girraween National Park.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Physiotherapy Degree
- Full AHPRA Registration
- Professional and Public Indemnity Insurance
For more information on this position, please contact our team!
Please apply via the 'Apply Now' button on this page.
Following successful placement, eligible candidates may be entitled to receive support and financial assistance through Health Workforce Queensland's comprehensive workforce attraction and retention incentives. This position may be eligible for a scholarship or bursary for ongoing professional development.
No Similar Jobs Found.