- : Camberwell Sports and Spinal Medicine
- : 12-Aug-2020
- : Camberwell VIC 3124
The Best Expertise.
Here We Grow Again!
Camberwell Sports and Spinal Medicine is recruiting! A role with one of Melbourne’s leading multidisciplinary clinics and leader in sports injury management doesn’t come around very often.
Located in a landmark 450 sqm facility on the corner of Toorak and Warrigal Roads, one of Melbourne’s busiest intersections. CSSM has a growing reputation as the “go to” team in injury management and rehabilitation – and now we are seeking a standout Physiotherapist to join our team.
Our purpose-built facility forms a work environment like no other.
- Nine private consultation rooms (not curtained off areas) with disabled access.
- A fully equipped Rehabilitation Gym including the latest in functional training equipment.
- A Pilates Studio complete with beautiful Allegro reformers, Wunda chair and trapeze table
- The most advance biomechanical assessment tools available including video movement analysis
- Electrotherapy including Real Time Ultrasound.
- A fully computerised, fully resourced environment with full management, admin and marketing support.
A combination of world-class facilities with a dedicated and skilled team ensuring the highest levels of care. That is CSSM.
To our patients we offer we offer the complete package for injury management whether they be recreational athletes, professional athletes or not athletes at all. These services include:
- Acute Injury Management and Rehabilitation.
- Education Evenings supported by Olympic athletes.
- Video Gait Analysis and Computerised Biomechanical Analysis.
- Strength and Conditioning programs.
- Clinical Pilates.
This role will include you as a part of our Physiotherapy team, within a larger team of Podiatrists, Osteopaths, Myotherapists and Pilates Professionals. You will be working and learning in an environment that will make you smile.
CSSM is highly regarded as an employer of choice within the industry. This is because Camberwell Sports & Spinal Medicine is a practice that rewards initiative, so you will be given the freedom to turn your ideas into reality. Using this scope to initiate and grow new programmes for which you will be rewarded with career progression and the ability to achieve your personal goals.
Camberwell Sports and Spinal Medicine’s strength is the quality and ability of our team. Reflecting this, the successful applicants will be passionate about their career, committed to best practice and have the following attributes:
- A desire to develop strong manual therapy skills
- Upmost professionalism and the ability to work independently
- Enthusiasm and a good work ethic
- The desire to learn but also contribute to the learning of others
- A demonstrated interest in Sports Physiotherapy and/or Clinical Pilates would be considered an advantage but is not essential.
To the right applicant CSSM is prepared to offer an attractive remuneration package including:
- A generous base salary package plus commission and bonuses.
- A welcoming workplace with continuing education a priority.
- Mentoring and career progression.
The position is open to applicancnts seeking either full-time or part-time employment. Shifts will be scheduled during our busiest times with one weekend shift forming part of the position. New or recent graduates are welcome to apply for this position.
If this sounds like you, please complete an application by following the application process outlined below.
This position will be filled ASAP.
Camberwell Sports and Spinal medicine – trusted since 2003
No Similar Jobs Found.