- : Silver Chain
- : 18-May-2020
- : Osborne Park WA 6017
Physiotherapist – Perth Metro South East Aged Care Region
- Exciting new opportunity for a community physiotherapist as part of a dynamic state wide allied health team
- Attractive salary packaging options – up to $15,899 tax free
- Nationally accredited Health Care Provider and one of Australia’s largest not-for-profit health and community organizations
We have a great opportunity for a Community Physiotherapist in the Perth Metro South East Aged Care Region.
In this role, you will be responsible for the professional delivery of physiotherapy services to clients to maximise their physical potential to achieve optimum independence and quality of life.
Every day is different and rewarding as you enhance the lives of community dwelling older adults
The successful candidate will have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- A demonstrated understanding of comprehensive & holistic assessments of clients to determine an appropriate care plan
- Plan and carry out physiotherapy services to clients in need and ensure they are given the appropriate care
- Maintain liaison with families/care givers to ensure ongoing care for the client by providing support, counselling and education on client management and treatment
- Keep adequate treatment records to enable review of clinical activity and ongoing client care
- Prepare clinical reports as required and keep attendance records to enable review of training activity
- Ability to develop relationships with individuals from diverse cultural backgrounds
- Excellent customer service skills with proven, effective communication/problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines
- Current registration with APHRA
- Current Full Australian Driver’s License and access to a reliable and registered vehicle
Under the Aged Care act 1997, successful candidates will be required to provide a satisfactory National Police Clearance prior to commencement.
- Home Garaged Pool Car or Travel Allowance of $.78 per kilometre for travel between clients dependent on circumstance
- Smart phone and laptop provided to perform your work
- Salary Packaging options – up to $15,899 tax free
- Health Care benefits
How to apply
To submit your application, and to view a copy of the Position Description, click ‘Apply’.
Please note that unsolicited applications from agencies will not be accepted.
Please note that screening and interviewing for this role may commence prior to the end date.
About Silver Chain
Silver Chain is one of Australia’s largest not-for-profit health and community care providers. Over the past year, we have helped more than 16,500 clients confidently live in their homes or communities by providing more than a million hours of care through our aged care services. With a reputation for innovation and leadership that’s been built over 120 years, Silver Chain is set for an exciting future – and we’d like you to be a part of it.
At Silver Chain Group, we recognise the positive contribution that a diverse workforce makes to our organisation and welcome applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates.
No Similar Jobs Found.