- : Bolton Clarke
- : 20-May-2020
- : Kelvin Grove QLD 4059
- Healthcare & Medicine
- Physio / Occupational Therapy
- North Brisbane
- Permanent / Full Time
- Join a Global Aged Care Provider
- Permanent Full-Time Opportunity / 76 hours per fortnight
- Emu Park, Zilzie
About your role
As a Physiotherapist with Bolton Clarke, you are directly contributing to the improvement of our aged care clients so that they can live their best life.
This is a great opportunity to utilise your hands on skills, and work within our multi-disciplinary team of growing health professionals and non-clinicians while enjoying opportunities for professional growth and development.
Our ideal candidate will be available to work Full-Time and 76 hours per Fortnight
In return you will receive a competitive hourly rate that aligns with your experience.
This role includes:
- Assessment of clients
- Assisting with rehabilitation and pain management for our clients
- Providing physiotherapy services to assist with mobility and strengthening
- Development of individual care plans
- Fall prevention, education and strength training work
What do we need from you?
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience working in a similar role
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Relevant qualifications from a recognised tertiary institution
- Understanding of chronic health management and support
- Demonstrated experience assessing and managing various movement related conditions
- Current Drivers Licence
- Police Check (valid within the last 3 years) or willingness to undertake the check
- Working rights in Australia
Nice to have:
- Previous Aged Care experience (desirable)
- Have an understanding of ACFI requirements around mobility and pain
- Company vehicle, laptop and smart phone provided
- Work with a dedicated and supportive team of health professionals
- Access to e-learning training modules
- Access to comprehensive salary packaging benefits - more $ in your take home pay
- Career progression and development opportunities
- Uniforms provided
- Private Health Insurance discounts
- Opportunity to give back by supporting the health and well being of our clients
Our Allied Health Professionals enjoy true satisfaction in their roles as they improve the health and well-being of our at home support clients. The rewarding work performed by our allied health team is a service that is highly valued and respected by our organisation and our loyal clients.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusion. We recognise a diverse workforce contributes to better business outcomes. We are committed to creating a workplace where all employees have equal access.
More services, supporting and enabling more people right across the country. That’s the reason RSL Care and RDNS came together. While some things change, some important things won’t.
Our long held values of compassion and respect remain at the heart of everything we do. Our combined experience of over 200 years of service means we can deliver the highest standard of professional support and clinical care.
No Similar Jobs Found.