- : Yackandandah Health
- : 20-May-2020
- : Yackandandah VIC 3749
Yackandandah Health is a community owned organisation that pursues innovative, inclusive approaches to meet the needs of our community.
We have developed a sustainable intergenerational site providing residential aged care, childcare, a medical centre, allied health services and apartment living. We are innovative and forward thinking in our approach to the delivery of community services.The Role:
- Conduct comprehensive assessments and reviews
- Develop innovative and individualized treatment plans
- Provide hands-on physiotherapy techniques to reduce pain and to maintain residents’ quality of life
- Provide rehabilitation and falls prevention initiatives to residents.
- Develop and deliver exercise programs to residents
- Assess for and prescribe mobility aids and functional appliances to improve resident function
- Provide manual handling education to staff and general education to residents and families
- Work in a collegiate team environment with other dedicated allied health professionals
- Flexible work arrangement
- Competitive Salary Packages negotiable upon experience
- Eligible to hold registration with APHRA
- Relevant territory degree
- Current police check.
- New graduates are encouraged to apply
- Full working rights in Australia
- Current driver's license and access to reliable transport
No Similar Jobs Found.